Friday, September 5, 2008

First Post

Sorry we've been slacking with keeping an updated online account of our happenings at Zombie Bikes. We took a step back, looked at what our neighbors at Burro were doing, and decided to mimic them with starting our own Blogger account. Easy to both update and access--and free to use--we hope this will work out better than our old website.

We get a lot of questions about Zombie, and I'm hoping we were able to answer the majority of them on the right. As far as the schedule goes for this weekend:
we will be open today (Friday) until 8pm
Saturday 11-5
Sunday 3-7, Bike Polo @ 4
along with our first potluck @ 7

We'll have next week's schedule up by Tuesday.



the Zombie Kids

6 comments:

ToughJunkie said...

Yo. Can ya send me this picture please??????

toughjunkie@yahoo.com


Thanks and chicks rock!


and Junkie leaves

Unknown said...

Where are you located and do you have a phone number? I have a fairly good condition kids bike that I would like to donate.

THE ZOMBIE CO-OP said...

Thank-you so much for your interest!

We are located at 1520 N. Main, our phone service is temporarily down but you can reach us either through
Cherri's cell @ 904.307.2451
or Joe's cell @ 904.294.7744

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Great, I will give you guys a shout the week to see about getting the bike to you. I tried to maintain the bike as best I could and it still has good rubber on the tires and the brakes still work although it probably needs some new pads front and back. I would love to learn some more in depth maintenance to 1. help maintain my bikes, and 2. help you guys out in return. I guess call it a intern-ship.

I think this is a great idea you have going. I saw the link on Bike Jax's site, and I will spread the word.

Philip Ramsey said...

Looking good, folks!